First Meeting Agenda (sample)
The 5 Mobile Watch Commandments:
- Participants have no police powers.
- Participants will carry no weapons while on patrol.
- Participants will always obey laws.
- Participants will OBSERVE and REPORT. This is a
Hand out Pocket Procedure Manuals that outlines:
- Dos and Donts
- When to call 911 vs. when to call non-emergency dispatch
- What constitutes suspicious circumstances
- Phone numbers
Explain to participants:
- How to quickly notice vehicle descriptions, license plates,
and suspect descriptions.
- Show a video from dispatch that discusses the procedure for
- Show videos on gangs, and meth labs.
- Discuss how to protect a crime scene.
© Copyright 1996-2023, The Lance Winslow III Foundation.
Web Design & Maintence by: Rick Rome Creative